7/15/2011

Fortzion(Authenticity) Music

..legends are made when th song they sing never dies!

that aside,i think I'm now singing new tunes to old lyrics..old music!..legendary music..
here goes..sheryl crowe and her "first cut is the deepest jazz":
I would have given you all of my heart
But there's someone who's torn it apart
And he's taken just all that I have
But if you want I'll try to love again

...yes Ron...someone should try to "love" again..some people have not even tried to love for once just because they fear they will be the ones to tear someone's heart up to pieces...
But Ron,Iam willing to make the leap..Iam willing to walk away with this stranger..In the words of Avril Lavigne this time "I'm with You"
I'm standing on a bridge
I'm waiting in the dark
I thought that you'd be here by now
There's nothing but the rain
No footsteps on the ground
I'm listening but there's no sound

Isn't anyone tryin to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home
It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you

..Life is lived on the risks we are willing to take for what we want..risks we take to get those we love!
When you're drowning to the bottom of the sea...no one knows what you'll stummble upon in the endless choking darkness beneath you...You might run into a whale shark...or better still...you might stumble upon long lost sea treasure!the secret is in diving into the sea with eyes closed!
Owl City and "Take to the Sky":
Shipwreck in the sea of faces,
There's a dreamy world up there,
Dear friends in higher places,
Carry me away from here,
Travel light let the sun eclipse you,
'Cause your flight is about to leave,
And there's more to this brave adventure,
Than you'd ever believe,

Birdseye view, awake the stars 'cause they're all around you,
Wide eyes will always brighten the blue,
Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
'cause after all those wings will take you, up so high,
So bid the forest floor goodbye, as you brace the wind and,
Take to the sky... you take to the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment